syngo Circulation Stenosis Measurement
Following automated coronary or vascular tree segmentation, the stenosis measurement tool allows for accurate quantitative vascular evaluation. All of these features are complemented by a simple guided workflow along with thorough reporting and documentation functionality.
Vascular patency evaluation in stenotic and non-stenotic areas. Utilized in the diagnostic workup of atherosclerotic coronary and peripheral vascular disease. Pre-surgical evaluation before intracoronary stenting or coronary bypass graft planning. Post-surgical evaluation for stent, bypass graft and vascular patency.
Quantitative Coronary Evaluation (QCA)
- Single-click adding of vessel segments in all views including 3D volume rendered images
- Automatic orientation into standard catheter views
- Quantitative coronary artery stenosis measurement with intuitive reporting function
- Free-rotating curved multiplanar views (360°) with updated orthogonal view (IVUS-view) allowing for evaluation of concentric or eccentric lesions
- Dedicated plaque analysis feature – an available option for plaque morphology and density characterization
- Basic stent planning tool
- Bookmark function to easily retrieve working steps, making further reviews easy