syngo Circulation Plaque Analysis
Combined with other features of the software package, it allows for fast-tracked, comprehensive, noninvasive evaluation of coronary artery and peripheral vascular disease. Following automated coronary or vascular tree segmentation and stenosis evaluation/measurement, it allows for intuitive cardiac plaque evaluation. All of these features are complemented by a simple guided workflow along with thorough reporting and documentation functionality.
syngo Circulation plaque analysis opens up a whole new diagnostic horizon in atherosclerotic plaque morphology analysis and characterization e.g. of the three different plaque composites – lipid, fibrous and calcified, which may have the potential to greatly enhance the capability to assess the vulnerability of atherosclerotic lesions and evaluate strategies to stabilize plaque and tailor patient-specific treatment.
- User-friendly definition of 3 different plaque components
- Visualize plaque composition with color-coding in all view
- Histogram and complete reporting of volume and distribution
- Plaque Analysis with volumetric measurements
- Bookmark function to easily retrieve working steps making further reviews easy