ESGAR Hands-on CT Colonography Workshop in A Coruña, Spain
Katrin Seidel | 14-09-2018
This year, Siemens Healthineers is again sponsoring the CT colonography (CTC) workshop being organized by the European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR). The hands-on event, which will take place in A Coruña, Spain, will provide practical skills and high-quality information in a very unique setting.
Siemens Healthineers has sponsored hands-on workshops at global congresses for many years, and is delighted to be supporting ESGAR’s CTC workshop. Joining other vendors, Siemens Healthineers will provide 13 syngo.via workstations that will allow participants to learn how to read CTC scans. An experienced workshop faculty will lead the program, which will include the following topics:
• The role of CTC in diverticular disease
• Clinical indications for CTC
• How to perform a CTC study
Dedicated case readings
• Intensive hands-on sessions
• Various datasets ranging from easy to advanced and challenging cases
• Guidance from workshop faculty
The CTC hands-on workshop will take place from October 17 to 19, 2018, in A Coruña, Spain.