At the nexus of treatment innovation
nexaris Angio-MR-CT provides direct access to multiple imaging modalities and requires no patient repositioning. This enables the use of high-end imaging at any point during surgical and interventional procedures.
Unprecedented imaging possibilities
With nexaris Angio-MR-CT, you can seamlessly combine different types of intraoperative imaging during a single procedure. This means you get all the advantages of Angio, MR, and CT imaging without having to make any compromises.
Visualizing small vascular structures, needle guidance and catheter placement
- DSA (Digital Subtraction Angiography)
- 3D imaging
- Needle guidance
- Image fusion
Whole-body MRI for enhanced soft-tissue information without ionizing radiation
- Soft-tissue imaging
- Perfusion imaging
- Diffusion-weighted Imaging
- Imaging to support ablation verification
- Vascular assessment
Fast and comprehensive image information in time-critical situations1
- High- and low-contrast imaging
- Skeletal imaging
- CT angiography
- CT needle guidance
- Perfusion imaging
Transfer patients without repositioning
PILOT2 is a patient-centered transfer system that eliminates traditional barriers to using imaging and permits seamless transfer throughout the entire hospital.
No patient repositioning necessary
- Barrier-free intraoperative Angio, MR, and CT imaging
- Transfer board2 slides from the surgical table to the dockable MR table
- Table top2 and transfer board2 are radiolucent
No location restrictions due to the unique patient transporter2
- Transfer patients from helicopter to ICU, radiology, and OR
- Provide pre-, intra-, and postoperative care
- Serve elective and emergency patients
1SOMATOM Edge Plus is pending 510(k) clearance, and is not yet commercially available in the United States or in other countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed.
2The information shown herein refers to products of 3rd party manufacturer’s and thus are in their regulatory responsibility. Please contact the 3rd party manufacturer for further information.